How to Play Andar Bahar in 7 Easy Steps

Live Dealer Baba » andar bahar » how to play

A widely popular game across India, Andar Bahar is an interesting card game that is said to have originated in South India. Andar Bahar is a straightforward, luck-based game. Believe us when we say that this is a game that should not be missed.

This simple yet wonderful game provides unrivaled adrenaline and exhilaration. We’re here to help you get started with Andar Bahar today. So, in 7 easy steps, here’s how to play Andar Bahar!

1. Find the Right Online Andar Bahar Casino

To start playing the game, the first step is to choose the right Andar Bahar real cash site for you. There are many Andar Bahar Live dealer Casinos today, however, not all of them deserve your time. Honestly, we wouldn’t want you to go through the hassle of choosing one. So, we have curated a list of live casinos for you. Feel free to choose one from it, you are sure to have a good time! 

2. Make the Initial Preparations

If you are playing with your friends and family, the following is the thing you will need before playing Andar Bahar:

  • A deck of 52 cards
  • A person acting as a dealer
  • Chips or real money to bet with
  • A table segregated into two sides: Andar and Bahar

On the other hand, if you play Andar Bahar Live online, all of the above-mentioned preparations have already been done for you. In such a case here’s what you will need to do:

  1. Sign Up at a reputable casino site
  2. Make a deposit
  3. Claim your welcome bonus

3. Understand the Rules and Gameplay

To play the game efficiently, it is very important that you know the Andar Bahar game rules in and out. If you don’t, there is a high chance you would lose. Luckily, it’s not rocket science. Here is a brief summary of the rules:

  • The game is played with a deck of 52 cards. The dealer picks out a random card from this deck and places it in the middle of the table. This card is often called the Joker card. 
  • Now the players will place a bet on either Andar or Bahar. 
  • Starting with Andar, the cards are now dealt face up one by one for Andar and Bahar.
  • The winner is decided once the dealt card matches the Joker card. Whichever side has the joker card is the winner.
  • You get paid if your side wins. If you bet on Andar and it wins, you get the money! 

The payout for Andar is 1.9 times your stake and the payout for Bahar is 2 times your stake. The odds for Andar are 51.50% and the odds for Bahar are 48.50%. The RTP for Andar is 97.85% and for Bahar is 97.00%. 

4. Learn the Side Bets

If you would like to make Andar Bahar interesting learning side bets is super important. Andar Bahar side bets come in four side bets. Here are these:

  • The first one is if the first three cards that are dealt will make a flush, straight, or straight flush.
  • The second side bet is to bet on the number of cards dealt before the winning card is revealed.
  • The third side bet is on the appearance of The Joker Card.
  • The fourth side bet is on whether Andar or Bahar will win on the first card.

5. Decide on the Version you Want to Play

Andar Bahar Live comes with various different variations. You can decide whichever you’d like to play. Here are the most popular live casino Andar Bahar variations that you can choose from:

  • Andar Bahar by Playtech
  • Andar Bahar by Ezugi
  • Andar Bahar by Super Spade Games
  • Andar Bahar by Betgames.TV
  • Andar Bahar by Pragamatic Play

Don’t worry as the gameplay and rules for all these variations remains the same. However, the quality of gameplay that you will be offered differs. Out of all the above-mentioned variations, Playtech Andar Bahar will be the best choice. The interface with this provider is excellent and you also get three different side bets. 

6. Pick up the Best Tricks in the Book

It is always a good idea to read and learn a few tips and tricks before you start your Andar Bahar journey. Not only do you get a fair idea of how to play Andar Bahar, but you also have an edge over other players like you. 

While you pick up some tricks for yourself, make sure you choose the best ones. Some tricks may just look good in theory and good be a recipe to disaster in practicality. 

7. Deposit and Start Playing for Real Money

The last and final step is to make a deposit. In order to make some money, you would obviously have to deposit some. Some casinos have low minimum deposit limits, while some have higher ones. So, keep that in mind while you make a deposit.

While you are depositing, always remember to opt-in for the welcome bonus and make full use of it later!

Best live dealer casino
3 bonuses up to
₹80,000
Sign Up Now
₹80,000
LiveDealerBaba
© 2021 LiveDealerBaba | All rights reserved | Be smart, gamble responsibly